Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 15 - Stuffed French Toast


Mmm...mmm...mmm...Banana French Toast.
Make it with GF Bread or Regular Bread. We used both.


French Toast is one of my favorite breakfasts which is why I had it the morning after my birthday party. We decided to make Stuffed Banana French Toast.



It was pretty easy. All you have to do is peel and slice bananas--or one banana, I should say, since one banana makes 2 french toasts--and drizzle honey on them. Once you have your bananas all ready, make the egg mixture. It had 4 eggs and milk. We added a little vanilla.


You whisk that together and then dip some bread--any bread you really want, but we used French bread in this case--in it. And then put it on the griddle, add the bananas with honey, and then lay another piece of bread on top.


Let each side cook for 3-5 minutes because that's how you get it nice and cooked.

All my friends helped!

Some of my friends didn't want to try it, but everybody did. And then two of them LOVED it and wanted more. Everyone else liked a lot. My big brother, Alex, yet again, even had some of my delicious cooking.

2 THUMBS UP

I will definitely make this again.



No comments:

Post a Comment